- Participants overall assessment of course's content (2017): 9.4/10
- True multidisciplinary – Team approach
- Personalised dissection tailored to the participants' goals
- Short lectures / interactive round table discussions
- 1 : 3 faculty to participant ratio
- Fresh Frozen Cadaveric dissection with neuro-navigation and high speed endoscopic drills
- USB stick with Lectures and High Definition dissections included
- TAKE PART IN THE DISCUSSION AND VOTE IN REAL TIME: just login at sli.do entering event code "leiden"
Course Directors: Wouter van Furth & Christos Georgalas
EUropean COde of MEDical ethical Practice (EUCOMED) - compliant congress
"I am pleased to inform you that our assessment concluded that the 5th Endoscopic Skull Base Masterclass & Symposium from from 07/11/2018 to 09/11/2018 in Leiden , Netherlands is: COMPLIANT with the Eucomed Code of Ethical Business Practice (the “Eucomed Code”)."